Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Meanwhile, Back At The Refuge

I’m still so taken by the Ankeny Wildlife Refuge; it's so peaceful. A perfect place to gather yourself and get a little perspective.  I found myself out there on a bike again last weekend. It’s out just south of Salem, and west of I-5. I wanted to take some more pictures and some video clips, but wasn’t quite sure why. Anyway, I put the pictures and clips together in a short movie, in case you’d like to see it.
Sorry about the quality of the video clips. I don’t have a movie camera, just the little “video” setting on my still camera.  You’ll notice there’s a big difference between the video and the still picture quality.
Anyway, if you can only get out this way once all summer, come out to Ankeny.  It’s a very easy loop to ride, and the views will absolutely stun you.



 Mr. Coppolla, you probably don't need to worry about me. Clearly, I'm no threat!

No comments: