Tuesday, October 26, 2010

All For Knot



I've had a knotty problem lately...it's my shoelaces. They don't like to stay tied when I'm running. I tie them snugly before I leave the house, but eventually they work themselves loose. I stop my run, re-tie them, get my not-so-svelt frame chugging forward again, and run awhile longer until the problem repeats itself. Uff da. 

I found an interesting video on the Runner's World website. So-o-o...I'm going to give this a try...that is, if I can un-learn the way I’ve tied my shoes for the past 45 years. I'll keep you in the loop on how it goes.

2 comments:

Tina said...

if that doesn't work for you, I'll have to show you how Tyson ties his shoes. A trick he taught me when we were hiking once because my hiking boot laces NEVER stay tied. And you can pull it to get it undone, just like a regular knot.

Jessica said...

Sounds like you need a "mommy" to come tie your shoes. We have that problem all the time, but with the five-year-olds. ; ) I have become a master at the double knot!